APPLICATION PROCESS FOR VISA
To apply for Bangladesh visa, applications must be submitted to the Embassy in a prescribed visa application form.
The documents to be submitted with the visa application form would depend on the type of visa being applied for.
Requirements for a Visa:
1. Duly filled-in visa online https://www.visa.gov.bd/ and bring a printed copy of the online filled-up form with signature to the Embassy when applying for VISA.
2. Two copies of photographs ( One 45mm X 35mm glue with the Form and One Stamp Size) taken in last six months;
3. Passport, valid for at least six months.
4. Necessary documents depending upon the purpose of visit (list is here);
5. Applicable visa fees* (list is here);
6. Submit the copy of the previous Visa
7. Applicants other than Thai Nationals must have a work permit/stay permit in Thailand
Processing time: In general, the VISA processing duration time is at least 5 Working days after submitting the application for a visa
* Mission receives fees in equivalent Thai Baht only. The method of payment of visa fees is here.
Application submission time: 9.30 am-12.00 pm
Delivery time: 3.30 pm-4.30 pm