Diplomatic and Official Visa
The following documents will be required for diplomatic/official visa:
- Note Verbal or official letter from the concerned Government/ Embassy/ Office/ Organization;
- Note Verbal from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs is required for the Exemption of the Visa fees for the official visits.
- 2 (two) recent color photographs (2 inches size and a stamp size 2 cm. x 2 cm.) with white background.
- Copy of valid Thai Visa, copy of Thai work permit and stay permit ( For third county citizens)
- A copy of the hotel reservation.
- A copy of the air ticket.
- Copy of the previous visa (if any).
- A valid passport with 06 (six) months validity.
- Visa will be given only on the Official Passport.
- An authorization letter, in case the applicant is unable to submit it in person.