Journalists of newspapers / magazines /TV or radio networks / news agencies /representatives of print, electronic or satellite media / freelance journalists would be eligible for journalist visa for the purpose of professional duty in Bangladesh. The following documents will be required for a journalist visa:
- A support letter from his/her organization describing the purpose of his/her visit;
- Duly filled in FF-I and FF-II forms;
- Two copies of 45mm X 35mm photographs
- Passport copies (the main picture page and valid Thai visa page)
- One set of a copy of a Thai work permit.
- A copy of the press identity card
- A recommendation letter from organization/ News angency in Thailand, providing necessary information such as the correspondent details, what subject will be recovered in Bangladesh and the equipment/kits for example: camera to carry for journalist purpose.
- For Shooting in Bangladesh to produce TV / Video Film / Documentary by Foreign Network / Organization / Media House need this application form duly filled.