Travel Permit is issued to a Bangladeshi national, who, for some reasons, is not in possession of his/her Bangladeshi Passport but wants to return to Bangladesh.
Requirements for a Travel Permit for all:
1. Applicant should be present in the Embassy for an interview;
2. Copy of the previous Passport
3. Copy of VISA page
4. Copy of Air Ticket
5. Copy of Bangladeshi Birth Certificate/ National ID Card
6. Police Report from the Thai Local Police Station (General Diary; if lost)
7. Passport-size photographs (02 copies)
8. Filled-up Application form for a Travel Permit is available here
Application submission time: 9.30 am-12.00 pm (every working day).
Delivery time: 3.30 pm-5.00 pm (every working day).
Requirements for a Travel Permit of New Born Baby:
1. Original Thai birth certificate along with 01 (one) photocopy.
2. Birth Certificate in English (Translated and attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Thailand)
3. Birth Certificate copy issued from hospital or discharged paper.
4. Passport-size photographs (03 copies) of baby.
5. Passport-size photographs of parents (1+1)
6. Copy of the parents Passports and visa pages.
8. Original passports of parents along with photocopies.
9. Copy of Air Ticket (if any);
10. A copy of the marriage certificate, if both the husband and wife do not have each other's name in their passports.