Work permit and Employment Visa
Experts / advisers / employees / Individuals appointed in government / semi-government/ autonomous bodies / projects and equivalent organizations, individuals employed in local/ foreign government / semi-government/ liaison / industrial / commercial organizations or other equivalent organizations, and individuals appointed under local / foreign government / semi-government contractor-ship and in equivalent organizations would be eligible for employment visa. The following documents will be required for employment visa:
- Approval letter/Letter of recommendation from the relevant Ministry or Bangladesh Investment Development Board Authority (BIDA) or Bangladesh Export Processing Zones Authority (BEPZA);
- An invitation/recommendation letter from the employer of Bangladesh.
- Appointment letter or contract papers with full terms and conditions;
- 2 recent color photographs (2 inches size and a stamp size 2 cm. x 2 cm.) with white background.
- Copy of valid Thai Visa, copy of Thai work permit and stay permit ( For the third county citizens
- A copy of the hotel reservation.
- A copy of the air ticket.
- Copy of the previous visa (if any).
- A valid passport with 06 (six) months validity.
- An authorization letter, in case the applicant is unable to submit it in person.