To fill up the online application, Please Click Here
Experts / advisers / employees / Individuals appointed in government / semi-government/ autonomous bodies / projects and equivalent organizations, individuals employed in local/ foreign government / semi-government/ liaison / industrial / commercial organizations or other equivalent organizations, and individuals appointed under local / foreign government / semi-government contractor-ship and in equivalent organizations would be eligible for employment visa. The following documents will be required for an employment visa:
01. Approval letter/Letter of recommendation from the relevant Ministry or Bangladesh Investment Development Board Authority (BIDA) or Bangladesh Export Processing Zones Authority (BEPZA);
02. An invitation/recommendation letter from the employer of Bangladesh.
03. Appointment letter or contract papers with full terms and conditions;
04. 2 recent color photographs (2 inches size and a stamp size 2 cm. x 2 cm.) with white background.
05. Copy of valid Thai Visa, copy of Thai work permit and stay permit ( For the third county citizens
06. A copy of the hotel reservation.
07. A copy of the air ticket.
08. Copy of the previous visa (if any).
09. A valid passport with 06 (six) months validity.
10. An authorization letter, in case the applicant is unable to submit it in person.