Investors in existing / new/ under construction/ upcoming industrial /commercial entity in the private sector under joint venture or 100% foreign owned company are eligible for investor visa. The following documents will be required for investor visa:
01. A Letter of recommendation from the Bangladesh Investment Development Board Authority (BIDA) or Bangladesh Export Processing Zones Authority (BEPZA), Dhaka;
- An invitation/recommendation letter from the employer of Bangladesh.
- Company memorandum of understanding, memorandum of association (is when required)
- 2 recent color photographs (2 inches size and a stamp size 2 cm. x 2 cm.) with white background
- Copy of valid Thai Visa, copy of Thai work permit and stay permit ( For third county citizens)
- A copy of Hotel reservation.
- A copy of air ticket.
- Copy of the previous visa (if any).
- A valid passport 06 (six) months validity.
- An authorization letter, in case the applicant is unable to submit in person.